Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Last Playdate before School Starts

What an enjoyable last few weeks we had with our friends! We rode the trolley a couple of times.. played in parks.. did a little retail therapy {for the Mamas!}.. had wonderful September birthdays to go too, but our last playdate before school starts was at Zoomars in San Juan Capistrano... if you haven't been there before.. its awesome.. if you have, but not recently.. they have new owners and have cleaned up the place a lot!!!!! They also give discounts to anyone that wears a uniform to work.. which is awesome for us.. I got 2 free train rides and a box of feed for the animals.. yay!!!!!! Anyway.. it was a blast.. Drew is still asking me everyday to go back he loved it so much!!! I am still so incredibly bummed that we won't be able to do Thursday playdates anymore cause Drew is starting preschool, but there are always holiday weeks {if the other Mamas are up for it!} and weekends.. but I will miss Thursdays during this school year that is for sure!!!!


train ride

Jackson&Drew
Conner 1
Mason&Garrett
Garrett

Drew

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP