Ethan & Rylyn's Birthday Party
This past Sat we went to Capo Beach to celebrate Ethan {10yrs old} & his little sister Rylyn's {2yrs old} birthday... we had a lot of fun playing in the water again.. Drew had a blast playing in the sand with Rylyn & Shelby {her cousin}.. this is actually the 1st party that Drew didn't run off on.. hahhahha.. but the M&M jar kept all three of these little ones pretty occupied!!!!
I love this picture.. I am not sure who this little girl is holding Rylyn, but I think its so typical of little girls to want to pick up the little ones.. and it always cracks me up.. cause the little ones end up being a bit too much for them.. but they will still try to hold them! Ethan is getting his little sister some more water in her bucket so she can go play in the sand.. I think Tia got it right having her kids 8yrs apart.. Ethan is an awesome big brother!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment