Monday, August 17, 2009

Drew - looks sweet huh?


Friday was the start of his mad man behavior {actually Thurs.. or last week.. maybe even a month ago.. actually since he was born.. anyway!}.. he was in the backyard playing with Duke.. Mark was back there working on something.. next thing you know.. Drew & Duke are gone.. I ran outside.. there was Drew riding his scooter.. he said "Duke" and pointed down our pod about ready to go for a walk {by himself} around the block! How could this have happened? Mark locked the door.. put the doggie door gaurd down.. so they couldn't get through the doggie door.. well if there is a way.. this child will find it.. he got the doggie door guard up enough for himself to squeeze through.. let Duke & himself out to play.. never again.. will I leave the garage door open if I am not outside.. ugh... this kid is testing every safety feature we have in this house!

So Mark figures he will stay in the garage so Drew could ride his scooter around the front.. then Drew started doing his crazy stunts {like always!}.. and fell over the scooter handle bars.. he landed on his little face.. so he has this beautiful ouchie now.. everyone.. seriously everyone asks.. how did he do that?.. my child!

Later that day we went to Wild Rivers {which was a blast!}, but I had to get some swim diapers before we left.. so I made a quick run to Target.. I found this cute little Paul Frank shirt that has the monkey face with a band aide on his forehead.. underneath it reads "chicks dig scares".. I had to get it.. it fits him 100%!

He looks so sweet in this picture, but he has been a non stop stinker since.. that melts my heart.. & maybe one day.. might give me a heart attack!


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP