Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Garrett {7yrs}

Garrett

Garrett loves to read.. his love for reading has grown so much this year.. its great to see him burry his head in books.. everything from comics to Magic Tree House chapter books.. I am loving every minute of it!!! He also kicked some major buns at football this year.. he was a 2 back {whatever that means.. I don't know anything about football}, but I do know that he ran the ball a lot!!! He has fancy foot work.. read plays like a little player.. got a lot of touchdowns and on the last game stripped the ball and made a touchdown!!! Garrett is having a little bit of an adjustment to the move, but he will get through it.. baseball starts here soon then next year he will make some new friends in football.. he is a great kid.. and an amazing big brother!!! Drew and Trevor light up whenever he is around.. they love him so much!

**I never did birthday pics.. or birthday updates.. we had a baby.. we moved.. moved again.. ya ya ya excuses**

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP