Drew {5yrs}

Drew.. wow!!! What a year for Drew!!! Let me just start off by saying.. HE ROCKED FOOTBALL this year!!! I knew that Drew would have it in him.. I knew that he loved the game, but never did I think that he could be so focused and so into every practice and game.. its a lot.. football is a lot for a little guy.. and Drew took it.. and still loves it so very much!!!! Not to mention.. we weren't going to put him in Kinder cause we didn't think he was ready, but since we moved we decided to enroll him.. this kid is doing great.. he is reading his books to me.. and doing his homework.. without too much of a fight.. we still really believe that he needs more work in his fine motor skills, but he is impressing us greatly! We also found out that Drew needs glasses at his well visit he didn't do so well during the eye exam portion {either did Garrett} so we had a referral for both boys, but Drew needs to wear his handsome glasses all the time.. and might I say he is one handsome little guy in those glasses.. I love them!

0 comments:
Post a Comment