Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cake Smash Fail

It will be funny one day.. I am sure, but man oh man.. everything from the color of the background.. the cake.. the outfit.. this Mama had high expectations.. and well.. this is what we got, but I will say he is a super cute kid.. and one day.. yes one day.. it will be funny! cakesmashfail Trevor is 1.. YAY!!! He is doing great walking all around.. he even tells me sweet things like "thank you" and "no" hahahha.. the way he is says no is soo funny.. its like "dough" I love it! When you say "I love you" he puts his face to yours for a kiss.. he is eating so well.. he eats pretty much what we eat now.. yes.. I have graduated.. and we are all surviving! He is however not taking to milk so well.. that has been a challenge.. or a sippy.. so thats what we are working on now! We had a great little party.. Auntie Barbie gave the boys haircuts.. we had our cake smash.. and just had some good ol' family time with Granny, Grandma & Grandpa, Gavin and Uncle Steve.. it was pretty stress free {aside from my cake smash.. I may pout about this for a while.. at least til take 2 happens successfully!}

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP