Monday, March 12, 2012

Soccer

So the boys both opted for soccer instead of playing basketball.. which was a surprise to Mark and I, but we decided.. why not.. so we signed them up to play soccer.. surprisingly Drew was super shy at first.. he just kinda stood back and ate his fingers.. that is why he is wearing gloves in these pics.. so detour him from doing that we made him wear Garrett's football gloves.. then this week Mark said that a switch happened and he was really into the game.. thats exciting.. I am bummed I wasn't there to take pics of the game.. I guess he had a few break aways with the ball and everything.. YAY DREW! Garrett on the other hand is a soccer maniac.. that kid is all over the place.. stopping the ball.. breaking away with it.. where ever the ball is.. he is there making contact.. who knew he would be so good! One of the biggest bummers for Garrett is he is signed up for baseball.. and we have practices on Sundays.. so his soccer days were short lived, but I did tell him in between football and baseball seasons he can do the recreation soccer again.. so far he is good with that.. actually really ok with it.. he doesn't want to leave baseball practice when he is there.. and that makes my heart sing.. awww I am sure you know already.. I love baseball, but this post is about soccer.. and the boys really enjoy this sport too!

Soccer <3

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP