Friday, March 16, 2012

4 months

He is 4 months already.. whew.. so glad the newborn up all night phase is over.. oh wait.. ahhahah who am I kidding.. its not over yet, but hopefully soon it will be! We get to start rice now.. we have the go ahead {from our Pediatrician} to let him cry it out at night.. I know I know.. not all parents agree with that these days, but I do.. to a certain point.. I will never deny my babies my love and attention, but I do want them to know night time is for sleeping!!!

He LOVES to be on his belly.. and if he is on his play mat he is on his belly.. he is sleeping less during the day and requiring more attention.. thank goodness the boys love to hold him and occupy him so I can do things like get lunches together.. cook dinner.. all that fun stuff! Garrett loves his baby brother so much that he wishes for another! Drew loves his baby so much that he always wants to make him giggle! Trevor loves the attention!

Here he is enjoying his tummy time...



Trevor is 14.4 pounds and 25 inches & he found his toes!
4 months {found his toes}

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP