Saturday, January 16, 2010

Look who turned 1!

Carter Bug.. well he has been 1 for almost a month now.. but Christmas happened.. then New Years... then the sis-n-law came to stay with us for a week... its been a busy month! I am very very happy with how this turned out! What fun!!!!! I soooo wish I would have done this with my kiddos!

Carter Cake Smash

2 comments:

therubyfamily January 17, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

Oh my goodness, you ROCKED these photos! Such a very creative mosiac of them too. LOVE THEM ALL. Even all him little rolls, too cute =)

Ps. I wish I would have done this with my kids too

2 Little Irish Boys January 18, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

Awesome!!
I am in love with this collage!! You are soooo good!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP