Auntie Lizzy
How can we tucker Auntie Lizzy out.. oh let me count the ways!!!! Auntie Lizzy has an advantage and that is.. my kiddos don't belong to her.. so she can sleep until they literally come into her room hang over her and say "GET UP!!! AUNTIE LIZZY!!! GET UP!!!!".. hahahhahaha which was almost every morning around 8amish.. which is 2hrs after they really woke up.. so she was one of the lucky ones in the house! Garrett had school a few days out of the week that she was here, but we stayed busy that is for sure!!! Everyday we had something going on.. it was a lot of fun.. I have a ton of pictures to go through to show the highlights of her trip, but this is my very first post!
We drove home from Kingman on Sat afternoon to avoid traffic which was a great idea.. so on Sunday we took the inlaws van.. and bought a much needed new tv console from Costco.. Elizabeth & I went on our own.. while Mark watched football.. I mean stayed home with the boys.. I thought it was a pretty interesting move since uh.. this was a piece of huge furniture and it was going to be heavy! The good old Costco cart guys were nice enough to help us load it into the van. that night Mark took it out of the box already assembled.. WAHOOOOOOO.. and we all decided that the box was big enough to make a fort out of it.. and both boys could play in it.. man oh man.. its an awesome fort Mark & Elizabeth created.. I was just the size checker.. if I could fit in it at 5 feet.... so could the boys {that was my only part in the fort building!}.. so after Garrett got out of school on Monday.. we decorated it.. then Auntie Lizzy & the boys played monster running in and out of it.. they love our new fort.. now called clubhouse.... its been a few weeks & they still enjoy playing in it, but they want me to be a monster like Auntie Lizzy.. and well I am just not as good as she is!!!!!


1 comments:
So much fun! Thanks! :) and have fun playing Monster hahahaha. Your welcome for that!
Post a Comment