Friday, January 22, 2010

Auntie Lizzy {Aquarium of the Pacific}

Auntie Lizzy {Aquarium of the Pacific}
Auntie Lizzy {Aquarium of the Pacific}

The boys had a blast with Auntie Lizzy at the Aquarium of the Pacific..we went later in the day in hopes that the schools would be gone so it wouldn't be so busy.. and it worked we were able to really check out everything while we were there.. it was nice!

Also this week Elizabeth got her license to teach.. we hope and pray that she finds a position at the best school for her {hopefully in California!}.. but wherever she ends up the school and kids will be lucky to have her.. she is going to be the best teacher ever!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP