Sunday, December 13, 2009

Polar Express!

For the last three years we have taken a family trip to The Polar Express in Williams, Az.. this by far is my favorite little trip we take.. the 1st year we went with Granny... 2nd year with Grandma & Grandpa.. then this year our 3rd year we went with friends.. what a joy to see Garrett & Drew's faces light up.. they were extremely excited to go this year and share the fun with friends! Words can't explain how much fun it was to see all their little faces when Santa came down the train to give them each a christmas bell!!

2 comments:

Nicole December 13, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

LOVE that family photo in front of the train!! Maybe next year we can go with you guys. :)

2 Little Irish Boys December 16, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

OK, that is the neatest thing.
Love your photos!
Oh, can you offer advice on the 50mm lens--I am having a bit of a learning curve!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP