Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Disney On Ice

Mark & I were looking at getting tickets for the Christmas Day showing since we didn't have anything planned that day, but we decided not to get them.. and just enjoy the day at home with us.. then a few days before Christmas we both really wanted to go.. so we were looking into tickets.. one of Mark's friends at work got tickets last minute in box seats.. and said he would see if he could get more.. the morning of.. they called us saying that they could get us tickets too.. what a exciting fun last minute treat for us!!!!! I am really glad we were in the box seating too cause right when Lighting McQueen came out.. they did small fireworks.. Garrett was sooooo scared!!!! Drew was clapping and having a good time by Little Mermaid {the 2nd part to the show} Garrett didn't start enjoying it.. from behind the glass in the room until Lion King came on {the 3rd part}, but Mark & I loved every bit of it!!!! Disney on Ice is one of my most favorite shows!!!!! This year they did a wonderful job.. my favorite was Lion King.. I loved watching Garrett's face.. and seeing him sing the music.. well and Lion King is my all time favorite Disney movie!





***Thank you so much Nigro Family for bringing us!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous December 29, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

How fun! Poor Garrett, but I'm glad he felt better once Lion King started. And btw, LOVE the new blog layout!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP