Aaaaw poor Drew!!! We went to the mall over the weekend and Dakota asked to sit on Santa's lap so we let her but as soon as I got about two feet from him, Levi did a death grip on my shirt and I knew I wasn't even going to attempt to sit him on his lap!
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!
2 comments:
hahaha! Or, I mean, hohoho! :) We have all been there. Too funny!
Aaaaw poor Drew!!! We went to the mall over the weekend and Dakota asked to sit on Santa's lap so we let her but as soon as I got about two feet from him, Levi did a death grip on my shirt and I knew I wasn't even going to attempt to sit him on his lap!
Post a Comment