Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Day Of Sanity!

I want to start off by saying our life has been CRAZY lately! We are more then half way done with Mark's right achilles healing.. then we will be back at it for another surgery.. not to mention just normal busy'ness of two kids.. a house.. hubby... laundry.. toilets.. things just pile up.. and I REALLY needed a day to relax!

My neighbor Erin's birthday was June 14th.. so I asked her if she would like to take the day and relax at this amazing outdoor spa called Glen Ivy for her birthday.. with me! We both don't have a lot of cash right now.. she gets in free for her birthday.. so we decided to just enjoy the day and the spa inclusions.. it was fun relaxing on a floaty in the middle of a warm pool.. or soaking up some sun rays on the lounge chairs.. sipping a sissy la la girl drink.. mineral baths.. jacuzzi.. but lets not forget the mud {sorry for "ruining any ones spa experience" with our loud mouths!} We had a blast fighting with the mud! Just forgetting all our responsibilities for an enjoyable afternoon was so nice!




Thank you hubby's for taking the kiddos while we enjoy the day.. and thanks to my Mom for helping my hubby with the kiddos.. getting Garrett to his game on time.. I really needed that day!

1 comments:

Nicole June 19, 2009 at 5:15 AM  

I'm glad you two had such a great time!! I miss you friend! xoxo

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP