Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Disneyland Passes

I finally got them!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!! My friend Erica came down from Las Vegas with her family.. and asked us to join her at California Adventure.. since Mark is stuck at home all the time.. Garrett & I get a bit stir crazy.. so he said fine.. get them.. YAY!!!!!! So for now just Garrett & I have passes.. once Mark is done with his surgeries.. he will get one.. and Drew is free until he turns three.. its been a blast so far!

Disneyland trip 6/5/09 with Jason, Erica & Family as well as Selena & Kale



1 comments:

therubyfamily June 9, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

That's so cool! I'm so happy for you guys.

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP