Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ladera Ranch Waterpark Playdate

I am lovin' this summer! So far we have done so many fun things.. and have many more things planned.. here is a group picture of our waterpark playdate with our little buddies!

I love this picture too it was the end of the day so the kiddos where nice and tired.. so funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous June 30, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

Aaw how sweet! Isn't summer awesome?

Looking forward to our playdate tomorrow!

Joanna July 2, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

LOVE THE PIC! That is so how kids are at the end of a playdate! How's your running coming along?

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP