Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pirates vs Padres 4/26 @ 2:30p

Wow what a difference two hours and 30 degrees can make on these kids.. it was the most adorable game ever.. I got so many cute pictures.. Garrett did awesome! He went after the ball everytime.. hit the ball.. ran the bases.. stay out on the field the whole practice and the whole game.. the last ball that was hit.. Garrett caught and threw to first base.. I was one proud mom when we left!!!!! Here are a few pictures I got of the game.. so cute!

All eyes on the ball! Garrett's is in the middle.. and I love his face.. he is determined to get that ball!
Get it! What cracks me up is all the kids fighting over the ball are the smallest on the team.. the biggest kids were like hey that was my ball, but they would all just charge for them.. it was chaos, but cute.. then the coach and Dad's tried teaching the little ones that they can just dog pile for the ball.. which is the cutest part.. hee hee.. Garrett is #4 on the right.


Good hit Garrett.. he just kinda sat there for a bit after hitting the ball.. he needed some coaching.. oh ya.. I run now.. t-ball is adorable!

1 comments:

therubyfamily April 28, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

How cute, T-ball is so much fun.

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP