Sunday, September 30, 2012

Trevor {10 months}

I know.. I know.. I sad no more instagram shots for monthly photos, but this one is priceless!!! Its also so fitting for our life right now.. it basically consists of football! Drew never slows down {I am sure you all know that!!} and always has a football in his arms running back and forth.. back and forth.. in the house.. all.day.long! Well baby watches him a lot! So Trevor now spends most of his time while brothers are in school holding not 1, but 2 footballs in his hands.. we have a ton of football toys {surprised?!?!?}. Anyway.. he loves it.. while at practice for big brothers he has been known to try to crawl out onto the field.. or grab practice footballs to play with.. so I thought this picture would be a great 10 month shot.. Trev hanging with the big boys I did get a cute one with those football stickers tonight, but who knows when I will ever get a chance to get it up on here.. so for now this will have to do! Trevor at 10 months.. Standing up on his own Eating food just fine Still a lot of bottles though Loves to try and baby wrestle with his big brothers Sleeps great in his own room crawls like a champ creeps like a champ I am so sad that in less than 2 months right now my baby will be 1.. where does the time go!!??!?!?!?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP