Friday, August 31, 2012

Trevor {9 months}

Look I have three kids.. two in football.. no judging the instagram photos as monthly update pictures.. at least this kid is photographed!!!!


Ya.. thats my disclaimer.. Trevor is continuing to give us so much joy! He is constantly creeping all over the house.. so much that at times he falls.. but the boys are trained to say "YAY!!!" and clap.. Trevor rarely cries, but instead gets a huge smile on his face and starts to clap! Great news.. Trevor ate a puff.. oh wait that should be in the 10 month update.. which should happen next week.. oh well.. I am reporting early.. maybe he will have something new to report then!

Trevor does great while his brothers are playing football.. he gets love from all the sisters and Moms on the sidelines.. takes naps.. plays with sports equipment.. at times tries to crawl on the field, but 5 dys a week at practice or a game.. he is pretty easy going about it all!

Summer vacation is coming to and end.. so I have high hopes for next months update picture, but for now.. here is Trevor enjoying a day at the bucket.. he was crawling around this water like a little mad man.. having a total blast!!!

Having a punk rock time at the bucket

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP