Saturday, November 26, 2011

Back Blogging {Before Trevor}

A Few weeks before Trevor we had a few exciting things going on.. like Garrett's Monster Dash Jog-a-thon {Oct 31st}.. he was really looking forward to the race.. he was going to beat his number of laps from the previous year.. however, they ran it a bit differently this year.. they didn't just let the kids run.. they made them slow down and do a monster dash dance... Garrett wasn't overly thrilled with that portion of it, but overall he did great when they were running.. Mark and I had a great time watching him together!!

jogathon2

We spent many afternoons just hanging out.. Drew went over to the neighbors garage and grab a few things to play football with.. then he decided to pose for me.. Drew seriously cracks me up!!!
DrewbeingDrew

Mark spent some good one on one time with the boys.. here he is teaching Garrett how to scroll saw.. and I spent some one on one time too.. my favorite day was taking Drew to Pretend City.. then a Chick-fil-A lunch date... we had a great time!
Father&Son

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP