Tuesday, November 29, 2011

After Thanksgiving..

Trevor


Thanksgiving is over.. Grandpa & Grandma headed back to Kingman.. the kids started school again.. Mark will be going back to work tomorrow.. its reality time for me now!!! I have three kiddos.. wow.. its a lot of juggling for sure.. and Mark is still with me today.. so pretty much I am terrified for tomorrow!!!! I am sure I will get through it fine.. One thing that has been super helpful and will be for the weeks to come is all the nice friends that have brought us dinners.. or that have signed up to bring us dinners.. we are very thankful for that!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous November 30, 2011 at 7:59 PM  

You're doing great mama! Three kids is definitely a juggling act, but just wait until you see all three of them playing together for the first time...totally worth it! I'm so excited to come see you and lil Trev!

xoxo

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP