Monday, June 21, 2010

Memorial Day

Rewind a bit to Memorial Day.. before we went and enjoyed the day with the family and friends.. Mark explained to Garrett what Memorial Day stood for.. it was very sweet to hear him explain it to him.. I am sure Garrett really didn't understand everything Mark was telling him, but I love that from a young age we can make this a tradition.. talk about the importance of our troops and all that they do for this country.. I keep all the men and women that are serving in the military in my thoughts and prayers daily!

After that lesson Dad had a few more lessons to teach the boys! Garrett is learning how to correctly fall into the water after Mark springs him into the air.
Garrett

While Drew is learning how to swim without his float'ies on.
Drew

I can't forget this cute little face.. he enjoyed the day in the pool too.. thank you Duhon family for spending this lovely afternoon with us!
carter pool 2

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP