Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

To my wonderful husband! I couldn't have been blessed with a more perfect man for me to raise kiddos with! I love the way our kids light up running towards you screaming DADDY when you come home from work.. there is nothing like it! I love when we all snuggle together in the morning. I love watching you boys play Star Wars, Baseball, Basketball, etc.. You are teaching these boys to be amazing men, but most of all how to be a Father just like you.. they are lucky boys!

Father's Day 2010

1 comments:

Anonymous June 21, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

So sweet. Love the collage :)

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP