Sunday, April 18, 2010

My boy is so so so so big!

Yesterday afternoon Garrett decided he wanted his training wheels off.. So Mark took them off and started teaching Garrett how to ride a bike.. I got this video of Mark letting go and running along side him for the first time.. I am so excited!!! I look forward to a summer full of bike rides!!!



**Drew's famous words right now are "I am so so so so so big!" anytime he does something new.. so he was my inspiration for the blog title.

4 comments:

Nicole April 19, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Yay Garrett! What a big boy!

2 Little Irish Boys April 19, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

Awww, he is getting big!

therubyfamily April 20, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Awesome! Way to go Garrett!

Anonymous April 20, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Oh yay! Good job Garrett! My stomach was doing flip flops for him! Or, was it for you? Haha...I can't imagine seeing your little baby riding his bike all by himself for the first time. I'll totally cry when it's time for Levi to!

I cried the other day when he *grunted* "I love you". LOL! Seriously though, it was grunts. Not even real words. But I know what he meant!

Anyway, congrats to Garrett. He is officially "so so so so big" ;)

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP