Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lowes

Lowes offers a build and grow craft every other Saturday... so last week one of our former T-Ball buddies invited us to go.. we also ran into one of Garrett's preschool buddies too.... we all had a blast.. the boys had a little wood craft which was a little puppet show theater.. they got little hammers.. little aprons with name cards.. and a patch to sew on the apron when the project is done.. first of all its way more Mommy & Daddy work at this point, but the kids loved every minute of it!!! I have already signed us up for another and look forward to many more!!!!


buildandgrow5


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP