Monday, July 27, 2009

The Jahnkes' Are Here!

Well minus Baby Ben.. Nikki & BJ wanted a vacation together for their 5 yr Anniversary.. and Nikki's big 3-0 birthday.. so they decided to come out to California to visit us.. then spend a few days in San Diego on their own.. its been so much fun having them here! Yesterday we went to the Angels vs. Twins game.. all week the Angels took the win over the Twins.. except of course yesterday.. even though we didn't pull the win.. it was a lot of fun hanging out with good friends!

*** Thank you soooooooooooooo very much Erin for watching the kiddos for us!!!! Also, thanks for letting me wear your Angels jersey!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP