Tuesday, March 17, 2009

He's 4!


Garrett, originally uploaded by Jennifer&boys.

Its crazy.. how fast these four years have gone! This week we signed Garrett up for T-Ball.. which is super exciting.. Garrett gets a huge smile on his face whenever we talk about it.. I am going to sign him up for another round of swim lessons.. so we can get this little fish more confident in the water before summer... and we are on the waitlist for preschool... he won't be enrolled until after the summer.. I figured I would wait just a bit longer.. I love spending this time with him.. and I am not ready to ship him off to school just yet.. so in the fall he will do the complete school year in preschool.. its seems far off from now, but the time will fly by.. I am just soaking up all the time I can get from my sweet boys.. they will be all grown up before I know it!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 17, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Happy birthday, Garrett!!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP