Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Drew


change me!, originally uploaded by Jennifer&boys.

Yes... I do remember that I have an almost 2yr old.. its been a while since I have posted a picture of just Drew, but his birthday is around the corner.. he will have his own shot at a pre birthday shoot soon!

Drew is growing up fast in some ways, but not fast enough in others! He knows how to ride a scooter.. a two wheel one.. I am pretty sure he could ride that faster then Garrett too.. he is such an athlete! He can climb in & out of his crib on his own.. I can't wait to get the loft beds for the boys.. he will love his new bed!

But.. Drew still doesn't talk much though.. he understands what I say to him.. I can say "Go get your socks" and he will.. or Mark said tonight "Go have Mommy change your diaper" he came upstairs got a diaper.. went downstairs and said "No Daddy".. ahhahahahhaha.. thats my boy! The other day I told him if he didn't behave himself.. he would go to time out in his crib.. so he put himself in his crib.. he understands what I say, but screams and points a lot because he is frustrated that he can't talk to me. So on Monday at 9a we have a meeting with the Regional Center.. I am very excited to know.. is he delayed or not.. it will be a relief to know!

Time flys.. and I am sure he will find his words soon enough.. and I am loving every bit of my active busy almost two year old son!

3 comments:

Amanda April 2, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

I've heard that a lot of 2nd born children don't learn to talk as early as 1st borns because their older brothers/sisters tend to do the talking for them. Something to consider?

Nicole April 2, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

I'm interested in hearing what they have to say!

Jennifer April 2, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

me tooo!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP