Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Polar Express

We had an amazing time this weekend in Kingman visiting the inlaws the driving to Williams.. it was relaxing in the begining.. until the storms starting rolling in.. and it was time to travel to Williams were we knew there would be icy snow filled roads.. We packed up the kids.. some over night clothes.. and drove up to Williams.. it was beautiful! Snow everywhere.. it was hard for me to take a lot of pics in the dark.. and I am too Californian to figure out how to walk in snow let alone try to take a bunch of pics, but we did get this one with Santa.. we visited Mrs. Clause.. played with trains.. and the boarded the Polar Express.. then we had some hot chocolate, cookies, book reading.. and sang Christmas carols.. it was a blast!

Then we spent the night in Williams.. and woke up to a lot of snow.. so Mark and I took Garrett out.. and had a snowball fight before we left.. I have some pictures of that.. I will add them later today.

2 comments:

Anonymous December 17, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

How fun! That's an adorable pic you guys got too!

Nicole December 17, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

You mean, no matching pj's this time? :) I'm so glad you guys had a great time and made it home safe!! I can't wait to see more pictures.

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP