Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Family & Friends





***Thank you Isabel for printing off this awesome card & taking a great family picture.. this is a memory that we will enjoy for years to come.. you are the best.. and I appreciate everything you do for me.. I am lucky to have you as a friend!

2 comments:

Nicole December 24, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

It turned out beautiful! Love you guys!! xoxo

Anonymous December 25, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

Such a beautiful card. Such a beautiful family! I love you guys! Merry Christmas :)

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP