Friday, October 10, 2008

Elmo & Cookie Monster

Today I tried to take the boys pictures in their costumes. Garrett knew that there was a cookie reward so he did great. Drew not so much, he was everywhere, driving me crazy! I did manage to get these two of the boys

as good as it gets

elmo and cookie monster

My Cookie Monster did AWESOME!

camera happy cookie monster

cookie monster wants a cookie

happy monster

Even though I got some great pictures. Drew was driving me nuts so we went to the park and I did get these of my cute Elmo.

handsome

cracker stealer

3 comments:

Isabel October 10, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

I love your boys!
Cutest Elmo & Cookie Monster EVER!

Jennifer October 10, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

they love you too! thanks!

therubyfamily October 11, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

Jennifer, your boys are adorable. I really, really love the picture of both of them staring at their cookies. Totally cute!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP