Monday, October 6, 2008

Big Brother

Garrett is really taking on the role of Big Brother! Last night the boys shared their room together for the first time.. we had Drew sleeping in the office, but Mark and I have decided that they are ready to share. They did great! This morning I went in the room to get the boys and Drew was throwing a fit.. and Garrett said "Mommy Drew wants my water.. here give it to him." I gave the water to Drew.. and that was what he wanted. So cute! They still don't 100% play together all the time, but they are really getting closer to that. Here is a video of Drew jumping into Garrett's arms. I love it.. it shows how cute these two boys can be.. playing together.


3 comments:

Nicole October 6, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

My kids know that they can talk to and see people on the computer. So right now they came up to it and said, "those are my friends. HIII friends". haha

Jennifer October 6, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

awwwwww sooo sweet!!!!!

therubyfamily October 7, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

Adorable! It's great you caught that moment on film0. Precious memories.

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP