Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Other Day

I was putting Garrett down for a nap.. and he fought me on it.. as usual... and I told him that he could take a nap.. or play with his toys, but he was going to be in his room for an hour... cause he needed a rest.. so as I was shutting the door.. I said.. "I love you" and he said:

"NO I NOT, NO I NOT LOVE YOU"

That was the 1st time he has ever said something like that.. broke my heart.. but I am sure it won't be the last.. oh man.. I thought it should be getting better he is 2 1/2, but people keep telling me.. its not the terrible 2s its the terrible 3s.. GREAT!

2 comments:

Alison October 14, 2007 at 10:40 AM  

YES!!!!! i am so glad you have a blog!!! it really becomes obsessive. watch out gal! love you! xoxoxoxoox

Alison October 14, 2007 at 10:41 AM  

well I LOVE you!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP