He Breaks It..Then Melts It!
So Drew is playing on his lil' gym mat and Garrett is playing close to him with his magnet color board... Drew starts to roll... or wiggle his way over to Garrett.. as always.. interested in what he has.. so he starts to try and grab for Garrett's pen... normally... Garrett would respond with.. "NO BABY DREW.. NO TOUCH.. THATS MINE!", but today.. he said: "You wanna color Baby Drew?"... "You hold it like this ok"... Garrett is no longer a baby.. he is a big brother.. it was the cutest thing I have ever seen.. its amazing how one day he can break my heart and another melt it... I really wish I had a camera handy.. cause that would have been a really cute picture!

2 comments:
What a cutie that Drew is!
That is so adorable!! I can't wait for that!!
Post a Comment