Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Party with Trev Babes's buddies

I hosted my first Stroller Crew Mamas Valentines party here at the new house.. have I mentioned.. how much I love these ladies and their cute kiddos.. well I do.. its so much fun.. and I LOVE MY NEW HOUSE.. oh I love love love it.. this is why we made the move.. we have wonderful neighbors... which is awesome.. they make a great addition to this group.. I had a blast!

& so did Trev Babes!!!!

I love that not one kid is looking at me!

Valentinesplaydate

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP