Monday, January 28, 2013

Trev Babes

This age that Trev is in DRIVES ME CRAZY! Its constant alert with this child, but with this age also comes a lot of fun.. he is developing his own little personality.. and man he is such a funny lil' guy.. and well Mark has his wish.. his 3rd son has football running through his veins too.. this is Trev's newest thing..




The past few weeks he has been teething like crazy.. and he walks around screaming all the time.. I was asking him after his nap if he was going to be a good boy.. omgness.. my 1st child that nods his head yes.. my other two were all about no.. this cracks me up!



Love my lil' Trev Babes!



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP