Monday, May 21, 2012

Trevor {6mos}

Well this little guy has been busy!!! He has two bottom teeth and he sits on his own for a good bit of time.. I have even caught the little stinker up on all fours rocking back and forth.. crawling might be coming soon! So far we have been working on veggies.. he likes squash, carrots and peas.. next up green beans.. he might not be too excited about that!!! Its so hard to believe that my little baby is already 6 months old.. time really does fly by!!!!

6mos final edit

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP