Saturday, April 14, 2012

Then & Now

Soon it will be my Drew's 5th birthday.. geesh.. the 1st birthday and the 5th birthday are hard for me.. the 1st one is hard cause it means they aren't my baby anymore.. and 5th REALLY seems like they aren't my baby anymore! These 4 years have totally flown by.. Drew is such a spirited child.. we have been through so much with this kid.. I have a feeling we always will.. he has his own mind.. does his own thing.. cracks me up beyond control sometimes.. and of course at the end of the day he loves to have stories read to him by his Mama {aww thats me!}.. I am so lucky to have been blessed with such a true character!!! I really love this kid.. oh and you think he like Hockey.. maybe just a little bit huh?

Then & Now

1 comments:

Joanna April 14, 2012 at 9:28 PM  

Love the before and after. Its true that 5 seems like they are big! I can't believe I have a 9 year old and that my baby is 2, its absolutely crazy! Time flies, so enjoy every moment. Can't wait for our next girls night!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP