Trevor's Baptism
I am so thankful for these three little amazing blessings.. I am happy that our family is complete.. and that we have made the commitment to baptize all three of our sons.. we have made a promise to teach our boys the word of the Lord.. our church has made the promise to our young ones to help us raise them in such a way.. its a great feeling to affirm that during the sacrament of baptism.. I am sure I will make a lot of parenting mistakes and things won't be perfect, but I truly feel that it is so important to have this foundation for our family.. and its the one thing I feel like I 100% got it right!

Just looking at this picture makes me so thankful.. we have the good life.. and I thank God everyday for it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment