Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Polar Express {2011}

Polar Express {2011}

The boys ventured up to Kingman, Az this weekend to stay with Grandpa & Grandma.. with a trip to Williams, Az planned to ride the Polar Express.. we really love to do this with the boys.. their faces light up... they are soo excited for the trip.. they love to sing the songs.. enjoy the train ride... this is a annual trip.. and we will keep it that way.. cause soon enough they will be "too old" to enjoy it.. so for now.. I want to soak up the young excitement that they have for it!!!! Next year will be Trevor's 1st year going.. this year.. Trevor & I stayed home in our germ free house.. and bonded.. the time with him was awesome!!!

Garrett asked Santa for the Skylander game and guys.. Drew asked Santa for a new Batman Castle.. but the way he says it is too adorable.. its Batman c-a-stle.. we have the video I will try to get it up soon!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP