Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Friendship

So the boys and I decided to ditch the chores the other day.. I put their cute Valentines shirts on.. took some pictures.. had a nice little picnic.. then they played until they dropped! literally I was at the park for 3hrs! It is so nice to see them play together and interact.. it has been happening more and more now that Drew can communicate.. it is amazing what a difference it has made in the way they play together... I am loving every minute of it!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous February 3, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

When I saw all thedr pics on your flickr I thought it was just the best!

Anonymous February 4, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

love it!!! Im so jealous you can go to the park!!! WE are getting MORE snow on friday!!! You boys are so handsome!!! ~laura~

Joanna February 4, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

I love their shirts! How fun that they are becoming better friends now. Guess we were both at the park that day forever :)

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP