The Brandes Family {Holiday Pictures}
So this past few weeks.. I have had a few friends ask me to take their family pictures.. its very exciting.. I love taking pictures of families.. its a new challenge for me.. normally I just take pictures of 1 kid.. or 2.. but a whole family adds more nervousness to it all!!!!
Here is a peek at The Brandes Family photos.. all I have to say.. is thank you candy bribes.. it makes things a lot easier.. in this picture.. Conner got what he needed to do to get more candy.. hahahhaha.. what a cutie he is!!!!!!
Thank you Brandes family for having me take your family photos... Emily its so great to have your family in our lives.. Its fun to see us grow from college buds.. to Mommy friends!!!!

2 comments:
Ahahaha...candy bribes are THE BEST! Conner is such a sweetface.
Jen I am honored to have you as my friend!! Thank you so much for taking our pics! Can't wait to see the rest =) xxx
Post a Comment