Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pam & Eli {6 month picture}

Pam & Eli {6 month picture}

Little Eli man is already 6 months old.. what a smiley sweetie this little guy is! I can't wait to see the youngest McMullin get up & run around with the other boys.. its so great to have playdates with them.. Garrett asks everyday if we can go to Samuel's house.. its adorable!

4 comments:

Nicole September 13, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

What a cutie!

steph September 15, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

I love that picture. I didn't know you took pictures. Are you starting a business?

Jennifer September 17, 2009 at 9:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer September 17, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Thanks Cole!

Hey Stephanie.. I haven't 100% decided yet.. if I am going to start a business, but I do love taking pictures!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP