Pirates vs. Yankees 5/3 @ 4p
So we were pretty worried about the time on this game since the last time we had a game at 4p half the team stopped playing by the last 1/2hr.. and our kid was screaming his head off.. and didn't want to play t-ball ever again.. well this particular Sunday went really well.. like I said in my previous post.. Garrett has met some friends on his team.. and is really adjusting well.. and likes it a lot! This game the coach gave out stickers to the boys that didn't rush the ball.. so it wasn't as cute seeing all the boys dog pile for the ball, but the boys looked much older and organized! Here are Garrett's game pics.


I love that this is teaching him good sportsmanship.. and teamwork! Most of all he is just having a lot of fun!

1 comments:
I bet he is sooo cute to watch!! What an adorable lil team player!! Tell him to grow up and be a famous ballplayer, I am sure Gianna would looove that =)
Post a Comment