Tuesday, January 6, 2009

boy flare


boy flair, originally uploaded by Jennifer&boys.

Perfection.. Garrett did this one all on his own.. I love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Oh my gosh! BEAUTIFUL Jen!

Isabel January 7, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Jen!
I am so happy that you finally got your beach flair you always wanted. You are the cutest and I am glad you are really starting to like your photography. I told you that you were good =) Love ya xoxo

Oh and I miss your face. I need to see it like NOW!

therubyfamily January 7, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

So pretty, gorgeous actually. Great job!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP