Sunday, August 31, 2008

Legos

So just recently Garrett has been really into sitting down and building stuff with legos. This makes things pretty interesting with Drew around cause he likes to come over and destroy whatever it is that Garrett is building. So I have been putting Garrett's legos on the kitchen table and keeping Drew in the living room with me while he builds. The other day Garrett was building towers and bridges. Then he asked me "Mama.. What should I make?" and I replied "I know make a train." He said "Ok" and I didn't hear much after that. Then a bit later he says "Mom come look at my train." I couldn't believe that he built this all by himself!


Garrett told me "This is Gordon." I was so impressed that we have been playing with legos everynight since. I am so curious what he will come up with next!






1 comments:

granny September 4, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

Instead of a fireman, maybe an enginer?

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP